Looking for a way to decorate your porch, driveway or garden this Halloween then look no further as we have the perfect idea. Glow in the dark ghost balloons are incredibly easy to make and are so effective and eye-catching on Halloween night as trick and treaters come knocking on your door. Read on to find out how to make your own awesome glow in the dark ghost balloons.
What You Need:
- Cloth or Lace (even an old net curtain would do) – something white but see through.
- Glow in the Dark sticks
- Black Permanent Marker
- White Balloons
- Crack & shake the glow in the dark sticks to enable them (use green glow sticks for a spooky colour).
- Put the glow sticks into the balloons.
- Inflate the balloons (It’s easier to use a pump than to blow them up).
- Draw ghost faces on the balloons.
- Put the cloth/lace/net curtain over the balloons
- Cut off the amount of string you will need depending on where you plan on hanging the balloons
- Tie the string around where you have tied the balloon and then hang them from patios or trees.