Hosting a celebration or party at your own home and looking for some cool DIY decorations to take your party to the next level? Then look no further as we are going to show you how to make your very own giant confetti balloons which are perfect for celebrating. These balloons are especially suitable for celebrating such achievements as an engagement, baby shower, new home, new job or a personal achievement. Read on to see how to make your own giant confetti balloons.
What You Need:
- Giant Clear Balloons or the biggest size you can get (As many as you like).
- Tissue Paper in various colours or pre-cut tissue paper confetti.
- Hold open the mouth of the balloon with a funnell and add as much confetti as you would like. It works best if you put the confetti in a bit at a time. This will allow it to have more static and stick to the sides of the balloon.
- Fill the balloon with helium, knot and attach to ribbon. Shake balloon as needed to spread the confetti evenly.
- Attach string to the end of the balloon.
- Then neatly tie ribbon on to where the string is tied so to give it an amazing look.
If you’re not sure how to use the funnell to insert the confetti into the balloon, then just watch the Youtube clip below: