The summer is here so it is the perfect time of year to decorate your home, classroom and even your office with some floral accessories. Rather than having to constantly replace fresh flowers, why not create your own floral decorations such as our floral balloon bouquet.
What You Need:
- At least 5 x tie died or marbleised balloons – size 12 inches
- 1 x solid colour balloon (white or black preferably) – size 5 inches
- Duck Tape
- Wooden Stick
- Inflate your balloons with a hand pump
- Get your cardboard and draw a circle (about 6 inches diameter)
- Using your scissors, cut out the circle
- With your pen, draw 5 slits around the outside of the circle and then one in the centre of the circle
- Use your scissors to cut these slits and the poke a hole in the slit in the centre of the circle
- One by one, get your tie died or marbleized balloons and place the balloon ties into the slits around the cardboard circle.
- Put the solid colour balloon into the slit in the middle of the circle.
- Get your wooden stick and stick it to the back of the cardboard using duck tape.
Watch the video tutorial here – https://www.marthastewart.com/1121124/diy-floral-balloon-bouquet