Having a dinner party, a birthday party or celebrating an event in your home and want to come up with a unique way of decorating? Well then we have an idea to make eye-catching and fun balloon placecards. It’s easy, fun and affordable but is way more decorative than the average placecard. Read on to learn how to make your own.
What you need:
- Double Sided Tape
- Hole Punch
- Inflate balloons with helium until they are at the size that you need them to be.
- Tie balloons with string. Trim the string to the same length each time.
- Create, then cut out name-tags from your paper or card. Then punch a small hole in the top centre area of the name-tag.
- Attach the nametags to the balloon string.
- Anchor the balloons to the place setting with double sided tape.
Tip: It may be necessary to attach them to the table, as they can be very light and easily float away when someone walks by.
You can write your guests names on the balloons as well as the name-tags or you can decorate the balloons however you may like. It is a decoration like this where you could confetti dip the balloons which you can learn to do by reading our DIY: Confetti Dipped Balloons Post.