Halloween is now just over two weeks ago so everyone is starting to get prepared for the festivities. There are plenty of options when it comes to decorating your home with incredible Halloween decorations but many people opt to decorate with homemade arts & crafts so if you are one of those people, we have some balloon ideas right here for you such as these DIY Pumpkin Balloons. You can also fill these balloons with candy and use them as a way of giving out candy to trick & treaters this Halloween!
What You Need:
- Orange Balloons
- Green Ribbon
- Black Sharpie
- Black Permanent Marker
- Before inflating the balloons, you should fill the balloons with 3-5 pieces of candy.
- Blow up or inflate the balloons.
- Once you have inflated the balloons, tie a knot at the end of the balloons.
- Glue pieces of green ribbon to the end of the balloons.
- Draw funny or spooky pumpkin faces on the balloons with black permanent marker.