Balloon Arches may look incredibly difficult to make so we have decided to make a DIY post to show you how to make an amazing DIY Balloon Arch with ease. Balloon arches are amazing for decorations at birthday parties and events and even as backdrops in photoshoots. This post is going to take you through a step by step process so that you can save money by learning how to make your own Balloon Arch.
What You Need:
- 6″ balloons in rainbow colors or any colours you want (A mix of bright colours along with white work best)
- Wire Cutters
- Balloon Pump
- Start by blowing up at least 4 balloons in every color you have except white. (Each layer of the arch requires 4 balloons.)
- Tie 2 balloons of the same color together. Repeat with the other 2 balloons of that color.
- Twist both sets of tied balloons together.
- Then twist the 4 balloons around long piece of wire. (Don’t wire until you’ve finished attaching all the balloons.)
- Arrange the balloons around the wire so they’re shaped like a 4 leaf clover.
- Repeat steps 2-5 with all balloon colors. Push all the colors together tightly.
- Blow up white balloons in different sizes. Tie them together in groups of 3 and 4 and twist around the wire on both sides of the rainbow.
- Center on a table on a stabilize with tape. Enjoy!
*Look below for images of each step of the instructions*
*You Can Also Order Balloon Arches From Balloonparty.me*