Do you have an important event to celebrate in the near future but want a unique way to send your best wishes? If yes, then we have an amazing way to show someone that you are thinking of them on their birthday or special day. A party in a box is fun to make, affordable and will put a smile on anyone’s face. They are most effective for birthdays, graduations and special announcements such as wishing someone congratulations on a life achievement.
What You Need:
- Coloured Paper
- Helium-Filled Balloons
- A Big Box
- Foam Letters or other craft supplies to decorate and personalise your party in a box.
- Knot three 10 inches pieces of string together in the middle, so that there are six 5 inch strings coming out from each side of the center.
- Attach bunting to each of the 6 strings. You can simply fold and staple a square piece of card stock so that you have lots of mini triangles, or you can attach vertical lines of string with card stock threaded through (or do both).
- Once all your bunting is attached, tie your balloons onto the ends of the strands to form a web. Continue tying balloons until you are satisfied with the shape and so that the strings all float due to the helium in the balloons.
- Gently and neatly stuff the entire web into the box, seal and deliver.
Tip: If u want to ship the party box or want them to last as long as they can then most party supply shops can add a special liquid called Hi-Float to your balloons so that they will last for several days.
If the instructions weren’t so clear then just follow the steps in the video below: