1. Nothing contained within these terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. Balloon Party cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied by the customer.
3. Claims for balloons that are damaged must be reported at time of collection.
5. We reserve the right to substitute your balloon with a similar choice if your chosen balloon is out of stock. Where time allows before despatch we will contact you to give you the option of cancelling the order or accepting the substituted goods. Please note the colour and shape of the additional "bunch" balloons may vary to that shown when ordering.
7. The average flying time for a helium filled foil balloon is 4-6 days, and in many cases longer, customers should storing the balloons overnight in cold temperatures can cause helium to deflate, however when placed back into a warm environment the helium rapidly expands again.
8. We reserving the right to cancel or refuse orders for items offered at an incorrect price. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
9. There is no contract between Balloon Party and the customer for an item until Balloon Party accepts the customer order by sending an email to that effect. Until that time, Balloon Party is within its rights to not accept or cancel any customer order.
10. Acceptance of payment by Paypal does not constitute acceptance of customer order. Acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Balloon Party accepts the customer order by sending an email to that effect.
11. If for any reason Balloon Party is unable to fullfill your order a full refund will be given. Balloon Party cannot be held liable for any consequences or costs further than that of the full amount paid for the balloons.
12. By submission of the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions.