Balloons are on of the most effective elements when decorating for a party but they can be so much more than decorations. Balloons can also be used to create your own fun party games and its a creative way to bring affordable entertainment to your celebration. One game we have to share with you is the simple balloon target game which can be altered for children and for adults. Read on to find out how to make your own balloon target game.
What You Need:
- Latex Balloons Filled With Helium
- White, Black or Red Permanent Markers
- Bean Bags
- Tape or Wooden Stakes
- Fill your latex balloons with helium.
- Tie a piece of string at the end of each balloon.
- Use the permanent markers to draw targets on the balloons.
- Secure your balloons to the ground with tape (for indoors) or wooden stakes (for outdoors).
- If it’s for a kids party then line them up and have them take turns hitting balloons with bean bags. The person who hits the most targets wins a prize.
- If it’s for an adults party then you could use darts to attempt to hit the balloons. If the adult misses then they could have to do a forfeit or down their drink. Be careful with the darts.